Friday, May 24, 2013

Highs and one low


Well obviously the skiing was bomber this morning :)


ZoZO in agressive skate stance


All smiles after some ski specific strength.




A wonderful Fast and Female Fiesta with some amazing girls!!!


Beauties on a female empowerment mission!


The one low..my feet. Look at these gnarly buggers. They are full of problems, yet I can't hate them too much cause they've taken me to some amazing places. Today though, I had some tears. Injuries are never easy, and they're inevitable when you constantly beat the shit out of your body. Luckily, after a few tears, I got my butt in gear and remembered that I'm a NINJA!!!!!  NBD! I have some amazing people in my life that are so helpful, and that in itself made me feel instantly better :)

Now lets end the post with a High!

The Ninja's did some max chin-ups in the gym today. Here's the stats!
Chandra- 13 chinnies
Alana- 13 Chinnies
Zoe- 7.5 Chinnies
Amanda- 15 Chinnies

It's only May BABY!!!!!!


HIEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!


No comments: