Thursday, July 25, 2013

Daily Afternoon Randomness


My Majestic little man.....Deejay Bootz in his backyard jungle.


New hobbie!  Brining the eighties back! Naturally since I was born in this era, cutting my shirt up to look boss was a natural talent.


Horse masks...Or I should say Unicorn Masks...I want one....BADLY!!!
Stay tuned to a unicorn skiing by you on the nordic trails :)


Hot-Lana......Master of creating jealousy. Not just through her stunning good looks, but also from her documented escapades of sweet Ontario boat life....


And sweet Ontario market life......


And!! Sweet Ontario swimming life!


Training has been going super well, stoke level is high!
I'm currently on a rest week, and enjoying every minute of it :)

HIEEEEEEEERESTWEEKBESTWEEKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


No comments: