Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ninjas Up And Down

Chandra is back in Canmore after a unfortunate "death cold" that forced her to put aside her two favourite things.......skiing and talking with friends!

Fortunately her cold is starting to subside and she's 100% able to talk with friends!!
She had Dasha and Bettina over for dinner a couple nights ago :)


I think she was even able to go out for a light roll with Andrea and Dasha too!


Hot-Lana was up to Hot-Lana things, which these days takes part on a boat with her fam :)


But it's not all play.....work needs to be done...even on a boat :)


Ninja Zoe got some badass testing done at the nordic centre. The results are in and it's official....She's the most interesting skier in the world!

Like a boss!


On Saturday I went for a little run, and then went fishing with Christopher. I'm trying to be as cool as those Y.E.S boys :) 

Coach Chris showing me how it's done.


Then today I did some skating z3 with ZoZo and ended up hurting my back. I have a terrible back, and this ain't my first rodeo. The drill is simple, Keep Calm and Rest On! Oh and take lots of pain killers  :)


HIIIIEEEEACTLIKEACHAMPEVENIFYOUDON'TFEELITAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

No comments: